As a mum of 4 you can imagine that lost uniforms are the bane of my life! Archie and Maisie are currently at school and Charlie will be joining them in September- that’s a lot of uniforms to label! I have been labelling clothes for 7 years now as Archie attended private nursery for two years prior to primary school.
I’ll give you the run down of what I’ve tried:
– iron in labels – these took me an hour to iron in for two children and then I popped their clothes in the washing machine and found the tags in the rubber seal of the drum.
– stitch in labels – these take forever and I am rubbish at sewing so I usually give up!
– a felt tip/ marker- this is what I usually end up doing but then the names bleed and smudge in the washing machine.
– name stamps- not always noticeable on the label and they can bleed once washed.
I wanted a solution that made labels easy to read, wouldn’t fall off and was quick to do!
Then along came Attach a Tag! Honestly these things are lifesavers! I wish I had them from the start!
– They are easy to apply – the Attach a Tag Starter Kit comes with a dolphin application making it quick and easy to apply the tags.There are two parts to each tag which go into the dolphin applicator.Secure to the garment and twist.
– They come in two colours- white and black, I chose white.
– The names are etched – they cannot be smudged, won’t fade or come off.
– They are reusable – genius! They can be removed and applied on other items of clothes! Then the uniform can be hand me downs to siblings too!
– They can only be removed with the tool- the school always say if an item of clothing is labelled it will come back, but with iron on labels etc they can just be peeled off and I find the clothes don’t come back. I love the fact these can only be removed with the tool.
– They can go in the washing machine- my kids uniform has been washed and the tags are still firmly attached to the labels!
As you can tell, I am absolutely amazed with this product. I feel like it’s going to save me a lot of time! If you are thinking the tags etc are expensive just remember they can be used again and again, also you could always share an applicator with a friend or family member! I cannot believe I haven’t come across these before they are absolutely genius.
Thank you so much Attach a Tag for asking me to review your product. All opinions and photos are my own, I would never review something that I didn’t feel would benefit my family.
UPDATE: You can get 5% off with the code BUSBY01