Today I thought I’d share a funny post. Anyone out there thinking of having another child read this before you do or if you already have a few you might relate to this!
You know you have a big family when…
- Your washing basket is never empty
- You are always changing the toilet roll
- You are always topping up with milk and bread
- You try to meal prep and bulk cook but it only does one meal
- It takes 10 minutes to leave the house
- You never get your child’s name right
- Silence is suspicious
- Someone always comments about having your hands full
- There’s always someone getting to the toilet before you
- One hotel room is not enough
- You have to do head counts when out in public
- A family ticket isn’t enough for your family at the cinema, theme park, zoo etc
- There’s always a birthday coming up
- It’s a struggle to get all children facing the camera for a photo
They’re just a few things I encounter!
Let me know if you can relate to any of those or if you have any more to add!