Wondering what to get the man in your life this Father’s Day? Whether that is your Dad, Grandad or your partner (with a present from the kids) I’m sure you’ll get an idea from this post. I have featured some handmade products in this blog (I am not working with them and have not been asked to feature them I’m just a massive fan of handmade products and love supporting small businesses.)
First of all I thought I’d start with gifts that are free!
- Movie night – we love movie nights as a family, the kids could design and draw some cute “tickets”
- Vouchers – homemade of course! Little drawings of breakfast in bed, a lie in, run a bath, wash the car, mow the lawn etc.
- Acrostic poem- write a poem going down the page F is for Fantastic, A is for awesome etc. You could just do Dad, Daddy, Father or Happy Father’s Day!
- I love you because… write 10 reasons why you love your Dad or get the kids to do it and draw pictures.
- CD/ playlist – make a playlist of all the songs that remind you of your dad. These can be childhood songs, songs that make you think of your dad or possibly your Father/Daughter wedding dance!
Up to £10
- Treat box/ basket – this would be perfect to go with a movie night. Popcorn, sweets and chocolate!
- Poundland – Poundland always has cute teddies, photo frames, mugs etc which are great for a little extra for Father’s Day.
- Handmade gifts – I got a canvas from Poundland and we used some paints that we already had to make this with the kids!
- Personalised bib- maybe it’s your husband/babies first Father’s Day, I think these bibs from Sew Sian are lovely at £9.95 each
- Play Prompts – these cards are from Play Hooray and feature some lovely activities and ideas to do with your children. These are fab for any stay at home Dad’s and Dads of young children.
- Personalised Slab of chocolate – I think Daddy might get a bit of help to demolish this! These slabs are available from Choccolottie and start at £15 and can be personalised in any way! They also do smaller bars!
- Scrabble frames- I love these frames from Letter Box Creations you can have them personalised in any way you wish! Prices start from £16.50
- Pottery- the local pottery cafe is always a lovely idea. You can make a plate or a mug etc. I love handmade gifts.
- BBQ tool set- I absolutely love The Laser Boutique and these can be personalised too for £22.99.
- Watch – my husband loves a nice watch so we got him one from Lord Timepieces for his birthday last month! They’re are reasonably priced too!
- A driving experience- my husband would love to drive a Ferrari or a Lamborghini for the day! Buyagift have a good range of experiences and excellent prices too!
- Old school games console – You can pick up this Sega Megadrive for £59.99 from MenKind, there are so many more gift ideas on their website too!
If you would like even more ideas then head over to Shel from The Willow Tree and see her gift ideas!
I hope this blog has given you an idea on what to buy for the man in your life. Thank you for reading and Happy Father’s Day to your loved ones!